Helping you live a meaningful life by restoring your heart to wholeness…
Founded by Rozella Haydée White, RHW Consulting was born out of a deep desire to help people create and live their most meaningful life. RHW Consulting is committed to accompanying people as they restore their hearts and relationships to wholeness.
- Help you become aware of who God has created you to be;
- Accompany you as you grow in love, understanding and compassion of self;
- Create pathways for you to be in authentic relationship with others;
- Empower you to use your gifts to transform the world.
- Relevancy – RHW Consulting creates services that speak to a client’s needs and context. We meet you where you are.
- Honesty – RHW Consulting is built on trust and authentic relationships. We are committed to being transparent.
- Willingness – RHW Consulting is constantly seeking out best practices and new models to provide superior service. We will treat each client like they are our only client.
RHW Consulting provides coaching, consulting, preaching, speaking and writing services all focused on helping clients live a meaningful life by restoring their heart to wholeness.
- COACHING is focused on accompanying an individual or group as they uncover their gifts, skills and talents for the purpose of living a more meaningful life. RHW Consulting primarily engages in transitional life coaching and transformational leadership coaching.
- CONSULTING is the process of sharing expertise with an individual, group or organization as they seek to more fully live into their purpose and make a difference in their context.
- PREACHING is the act of sharing the Gospel – the Good News of Jesus Christ – so that hearers learn something new, consider their own life and experiences, dig deeper into contextual realties, are convicted about the ways in which they are disconnected from God and others and encounter words of grace and healing that propel them into a new reality.
- PUBLIC SPEAKING is the act of sacred storytelling that leads to empowerment so that the participant is given tools to reflect on where they’ve been, consider what they’ve learned and create a new paradigm for their life.
- WRITING uses words to invite readers to explore their own vulnerability, consider a new perspective and be invited into deeper reflection so that they come to embrace the fullness of who they are.
Details of each service offering is listed under the Services tab and you can visit our media page for audio, visual and written examples of our work.